RSS University News

  • ISIS threat 'perhaps 25 percent' neutralized, former acting CIA director says
    "[W]e are perhaps 25 percent of the way toward neutralizing the worst threats ISIS poses," John McLaughlin, former acting director of the CIA, writes in a recent commentary for The Cipher Brief, a global security news website. But, he cautions, "the remaining 75 percent will be harder." McLaughlin, a distinguished practitioner in residence at the […]

Lab News


Congratulations to Jake Simson who recently graduated and received his PhD from The Johns Hopkins University. He will be leaving Dr. Elisseeff's lab mid June to pursue his career. Best wishes to … more

2011 Provosts Lecture Series: Jennifer H. Elisseeff, Phd at Johns Hopkins University

Dr. Jennifer Elisseeff, Associate Professor, Jules Stein Chair in Ophthalmology Wilmer Eye Institute, Director of Translational Tissue Engineering Center, Department of Biomedical Engineering, … more